TAG3 is seeking exceptional individuals to join the team in the following functions:
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING
We are working on developing novel catheter-based access and implant products for applications in several vascular intervention procedures. These devices require the development of novel assembly processes, equipment, and tooling.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering or closely related field.
- CAD (solid modeling and drawings generation).
- A minimum of 3+ years of work experience.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Catheter Experience
- Solid experience working in the design and development of catheter-based medical devices for cardio, peripheral, and/or cerebrovascular applications.
- Prior experience working in the design and testing of stents or vascular prostheses.
- Prior working experience in injection molding, tool/equipment design for metal or plastic, extrusions, machining with manual mill/lathe, plastic lamination
- Process validation experience
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and other relevant information to email@example.com