TAG3 is seeking exceptional individuals to join the team in the following functions:
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
We are working on developing novel catheter-based access and implant products for applications in several vascular intervention procedures. These devices require development of novel assembly processes, equipment and tooling.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering or closely related field.
- CAD (solid modeling and drawings generation)
- A minimum of 3+ years work experience
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Catheter Experience
- Solid experience working in the design and development of catheter-based medical devices for cardio, peripheral and/or cerebrovascular applications.
- Prior experience working in the design and testing of stents or vascular prosthesis.
- Prior working experience in injection molding, tool/equipment design for metal or plastic, extrusions, machining with manual mill / lathe, plastic lamination
- Process validation experience
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and other relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org